- We want to ensure all volunteers have a fair opportunity to register their interest in Mystery Shopping festivals.
- Whilst you can apply to Mystery Shop any festival you like, there are a number of festivals we specifically want to get shopped. You can see these below.
- We are asking all Mystery Shoppers to register their interest in shopping Charter Festivals by Saturday 31st March.
- You can register your interest by submitting a request to shop the festival on the Mystery Shopping Portal.
- After 31st March, we will look at the requests and seek allocate them in a fair manner.
- When we let you know if your request has been successful, we will also let you know if this is a festival where we can obtain tickets at no cost to the organisation. If you buy tickets in advance of your shop being approved, we may not be able to reimburse you the ticket cost.
- We receive a number of shop requests for popular festivals – we may ask you to volunteer your time by shopping a festival from our target list as well as the more popular festival you are requesting.
Below is the complete list of festivals we would like shopped in 2018:
Field Day, Brockwell Park, London
Greenwich and Docklands festival
Solas Festival, Scotland
2000 Trees, Cheltenham
Camp Bestival, Lulworth, Dorset
CarFest North, Bolesworth, Cheshire
Cornbury, Charlby, Oxfordshire
Deershed, Topcliffe, North Yorkshire
L Fest, Wales
MTV Crashes Plymouth
Pride in London
Chase Park, Gateshead
Just So, Cheshire
Lost Village, Lincolnshire
Meraki Festival, Hertfordshire
The Big Cwtch, Wales
By the Sea, Margate, Kent